Nethone is looking for a System Integration Specialist, who will support our clients in guiding through the integration process. As a company, we are specialised in AI-driven business intelligence and fraud prevention. Nethone enables online merchants to sell more, earn more, and maximise every dollar they invest in risk management and customer acquisition.
On this position, you will:
- guide our clients’ representatives through the integration process (organize calls, report progress to involved parties),
- create and execute data quality tests to ensure that all components are integrated correctly,
- perform account administration tasks (create, remove user accounts, etc.),
- closely cooperate with our Data Science and Profilers team,
- be the go-to person when it comes to troubleshooting integration issues.
- basic familiarity with SQL,
- general understanding of how the Internet works (cookies, requests, etc.),
- very good communication skills,
- fluent English,
- ability to take responsibility and own assigned tasks,
- previous experience in customer support.
Requirements nice to have:
- previous experience as a software tester,
- passion for technology and AI is a plus,
- command of additional foreign languages (e.g. Spanish or Portuguese) is a serious advantage,