The IT Risk and Compliance Officer protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Nethone's information systems. Serves as expert advisor to management, peers, and employees in defining, recommending, and implementing necessary policies, controls, and procedures to cost-effectively assess and manage security-related risk, educate workforce, and participate in regulatory compliance activities, especially with regards to data privacy and security legislation.
On your daily basis you will face challenges such as
- Assistance in development, implementation, monitoring, reporting of IT compliance.
- Tracking progress of tasks related to compliance/risk.
- Non financial compliance review of procedures, services, IT systems.
- Identification of non-compliance risks, weaknesses in controls etc..
- Strong cooperation with technical security team.
- Proactively shaping security & risk based culture in organization.
- Communication with all levels of management to ensure visibility of compliance risks.
- 2 or more years of experience in fields related to information security / risk management / audit / IT compliance.
- Knowledge of methods and best practices used in compliance, risk management and IT Security.
- Excellent understanding of most common industry standards / regulations / frameworks such as ISO, PCI, Data privacy regulations.
- Understanding of emerging trends/threats related to IT Security / IT compliance.
- Good written and communication skills including experience with non-technical audience.