Nethone is looking for a DevOps Engineer. As a company, we specialized in AI-driven business intelligence and fraud prevention. Nethone enables online merchants to sell more, earn more, and maximise every dollar they invest in risk management and customer acquisition.
- participating in the design and implementation of scalable, high available and secure systems,
- managing AWS infrastructure,
- developing and maintaining deployment platform for the company's products (based on AWS, Docker and Kubernetes),
- looking after centralized monitoring and log management systems,
- implementing security best practices for infrastructure, software build and deployment process,
- automating SysOps/DevOps tasks.
- min. of 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar,
- experience with Linux (preferably RedHat/CentOS distributions),
- experience with containers (Docker),
- understanding of TCP/IP networking,
- experience with creating and administering CI/CD systems (GitLab),
- knowledge of version control systems (Git),
- experience with public clouds (AWS),
- knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible).
- experience with collecting and analyzing performance metrics (InfluxDB, Prometheus, Grafana),
- experience with centralized log management (Fluentd, ELK, CloudWatch),
- knowledge of good practices regarding DevOps and modern applications design (12-factor app, stateless app, microservices, blue/green deployment, canary release).