We are looking for an internet-savvy individual who create articles, blog posts, and other forms of written material, and who will guide us through the digital world of keywords and content optimization. You will be expected to research trending topics, produce valuable, thus educational content, and effectively generate online recognition. Last but not least, it would be great if you are a passionate tech fan, who is a master in inspiring writing.
- Conducting research to enhance the content, including identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information,
- Writing, editing and proofreading content to maintain an appropriate tone and style,
- SEO writing since copywriting is about making webpages more attractive to search engines as a means to boost traffic,
- Creating a content strategy to target specific audiences and look for content that is in demand - this involves conducting market research and employing SEO strategies,
- Scheduling due dates and tracking content through the editorial process,
- Cooperating with internal teams to ensure that their work meets company standards.
- Excellent command of English (displaying a strong knowledge of English grammar and the ability to create clear, engaging, and informative texts),
- Writing proficiency and a strong ability to market the work,
- Easiness in creating engaging content flow,
- Understanding the landscape of online communications from working in Microsoft Suite to using content management systems,
- Passionate about technological innovations, also interested in payments and cybersecurity novelties and initiatives.
- A native or an English philology graduate with a degree in journalism, communications, or creative writing,
- Vast knowledge of marketing online tools, trends, and novelties,
- Experience in a B2B environment.