Nethone is looking for an energetic, highly ambitious people to continue our growth over the coming years. We are working in the very fast-moving intersection of cybersecurity, payments and machine learning which poses very specific challenges in terms of business development. Although very challenging, this is a space with a very bright future. Typically, business development roles are limited in scope to one specific stage of the sales process. At Nethone our average contract value is beyond 10K EUR and you will be closing these contracts from start to finish. In this position, you will report directly to the VP of Business Development of Western Europe and Brazil. You will also work closely with the marketing team in our HQ in Warsaw and count on the support of other BDEs in different geographic regions.
Skills / Experience required:
- Proven interest and track record in direct sales. You will be pushed on this during the interview process
- Passion for tech should be in your blood, even if you don’t have technical background
- Capacity to absorb new information and use it to your advantage in the course of a live conversation. We speak with a large variety of companies, this is essentially the definition of your job
- High grade of self-motivation which will allow the tireless drive which is necessary to close sales in the B2B tech space
- Be familiar with the payments infrastructure of a wide variety of industries
- Ability to manage expectations and to effectively cooperate with various product development teams within Nethone